VIC Plumbing are always looking for high
quality staff to join their team.
why work for us?
Here's why you should choose us when applying for apprenticeships and plumbing jobs in Melbourne.
We are all about culture.
It’s family first!
Drive is the invisible energy behind our goals!
Our honesty & integrity unifies us!
Loyalty above and beyond!
Our teamwork empowers us!
Building Relationships is important!
Growth is paramount!
VIC Plumbing jobs in Melbourne – Apply now!
Experienced Drainage Operators
Come and join our rapidly expanding company who are looking to fill Drainage Operator positions for a variety of domestic and commercial works across all areas of Melbourne.
Job tasks will include:
- Civil Works
- Underground Sewer & Stormwater Works
- Fire Service
- Water Service
- Gas lines
What we are looking for:
- A positive attitude
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Plumbing industry
- Willingness to travel to all parts of Melbourne
- The ability to read plans
- Be reliable and self-motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Work well within a team as well as on own
- White Card
- Working with children check
- Weekend work & overtime if required
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time position
- Long term opportunity for growth within a business
- Ability to work within a great team environment with culture, drive, honesty and integrity
IMMEDIATE STARTIf you are ready to join a great company, please APPLY TODAY with a cover letter & your resume! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Specialising in the service, repair and replacement of residential plumbing.
Our Maintenance Plumbers can diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead our clients to an informed, confident decision. The plumber we choose will need to want to carry out top quality work, is well presented, has a great work ethic and personable.
We offer above award wages along with bonus payments to reward motivated people. Plus, all the additions you would expect of a secure full-time position, including superannuation, long service leave contributions, annual leave and sick leave.
We provide a phone and vehicle fully stocked with materials needed for our day-to-day jobs. You will be required to provide basic plumbing hand tools and battery tools. We provide a uniform with our company logo, along with suitable work pants.
We are committed to coaching and mentoring plumbing knowledge and how to properly engage with our clients.
We offer a great safety culture, provide a great work life balance, with caring and understanding management and colleagues.
- Someone with grit and determination
- Someone who wants to make a difference and stand out as a plumber
- Has a commitment to getting the job done
- An attitude that no job is too big or too small
- Work cohesively in a team of plumbers who are dedicated to the health and safety of others and care about the best outcome possible
- Willing to share knowledge and has a growth mindset
- Able to communicate in a positive, way including honesty and integrity in what you do and say
If you are ready to join our growing company, please APPLY TODAY with a cover letter and your resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.